Who's OnlineWe have 5 guests online
- Where can I find RafCloud 2.0. (2012-03-06 19:18:05, Archanciel)
- 1.7/2.5 version? (2012-02-04 18:51:16, trogladyte)
- No keywords in the Title (2012-01-02 00:14:39, Serge)
- EstateAgent Plugins please (2011-08-05 07:06:51, stigxt)
- No search results from clickin (2011-07-21 02:19:09, trogladyte)
- No tags at all (2011-07-20 23:13:54, mcongosto)
- RAF cloud links to empty searc (2011-07-18 22:17:14, szymas)
- no list in manage tag (2011-04-10 08:37:58, ddnet)
- Missing characters, and CSS (2011-03-18 08:55:43, koneworks)
- need help please! (2011-02-10 12:29:10, noname2you)
Download Joomla 1.5 Components (Joomla 1.5)
Components (Joomla 1.5)
Raf Cloud Componenthot! 06/17/2009 Hits: 29995
Raf Cloud component generates a tag cloud of most used words and metakeys of your site.
By clicking on one of the words/keys, you are redirected to the search page with results for this tag. This is great for search engine rankings (Google, Yahoo, MSN)
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta9 [2009-09-17]: Fixed: search function - limit strings to 20 characters.
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta8 [2009-08-26]: Added Joomla SEF support by adding a router.php file.
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta7 [2009-08-12]:
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta6 [2009-08-08]: Fixed bug if mbstring extension not installed
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta5 [2009-07-18]: Fixed search result ordering problem
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta4 [2009-07-12]: Added option to select sh404sef link (Configuration->SEF Urls->sh404sef link)
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta3 [2009-07-08]: Configuration panel problem in Internet Explorer
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta2 [2009-07-02]: Minor bugfixes, fixed PHP warnings and notices
Raf Cloud v 3.0_beta1 [2009-06-23]: Fix for error loading configuration menu if eval() function disabled.
The Raf Cloud 3.0 main options:
Remember to install and configure Raf Cloud module.
Update: All you have to do is simply install the new version without uninstalling the previous one.
Do you have a question? Visit Raf Cloud Forum
You can download Raf Cloud for Joomla 1.0.X here
About my absenceI'm sorry but for personal reasons I couldn't work on this project.
Development is done during my free time which I'm currently short of.
I will be trying to answer on the forum as soon as possible but support is not guaranteed.